Our Agriturismo Saletta, is situated in the beautiful Tuscan landscape, immersed in olive groves and vineyards in a very attractive and relaxing environment. We offer our guests an original, characteristic Tuscan farmhouse where we have carefully renovated four comfortable self-catering apartments. We wanted to create a place where you can relax, and be free to exchange thoughts and ideas with the other guests.
On request we can prepare an interesting programme for each day of your stay:
- Wine-tastings in the area, at selected Chianti Classico wine estates.
- Visits to the museums of Siena or Florence.
- The unique experience of being in Siena during the Palio (2 July or 16 August).
- Concerts and local fresco food fairs (“sagre”).
- We can recommend the best local typical restaurants, as well as beautiful walks or cycle rides on mountain bikes along the Via Francigena (the medieval “Pilgrims’ Way”) which passes close by Agriturismo Saletta.
- We aim to help our guests discover the real traditions of Tuscany, introduce you to typical Tuscan cooking, and get a real feel for Italian culture.
There is a horse-riding centre just 1.5 km away, where you can learn to ride, or go horse-riding in the countryside.
At Colle di Val d'Elsa (5 km away) there is a 6-hole golf course (5 par 3 and a par 4 - www.abbadiagolf.com).
Children are very welcome at Saletta. We have some games for children, as well as grassy meadows and a swimming pool. For parents who want to spend a quiet evening alone, we also offer a babysitter service (cost not included).
At our agriturismo you can sample our own excellent Chianti wine and olive oil.
Agriturismo Saletta is open from May 1st until October 28th.